About Emilia Gaston:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below.
As a photographer and journalist, I work to bring YOUR ideas to life, so talking about myself isn't my favorite thing to do. But if you must know, here are a few fun facts:
- I'm an amateur foodie. I will try anything once and I love the culinary arts.
- I live for collaboration! Working with talented peers with different skill sets from mine is one of the best ways to get my creative juices flowing.
- I'm forever a student. If I want to learn something, I learn it hands-on.
- Dogs are kind of my thing. I'm the person hanging with the pets at a party.
- There's almost nothing too weird for me. Bring me your craziest/most bizarre/outlandish ideas and let's talk.
And here I am in third person, most preferably read in a British accent:
Emilia Gaston is a Dallas, Texas-based professional photographer and photojournalist. She has had work published as a photojournalist in various media outlets, online and in print. She earned a bachelor's degree in News/Editorial Journalism from the Frank W. And Sue Mayborn School of Journalism at the University of North Texas.